STUDY SUSTAINABILITY AND ECO-TOURISM IN BALI
Experience 15 weeks of hands-on lectures, field trips, research and scientific data collection.
Throughout the semester you will take part in several field trips and excursions which are supervised by professionals.
Well structured lectures in English, held at Udayana University will provide you with expertise and prepare you for your research expeditions.
30 Credit Points
In the framework of this study program you can achieve up to 30 ECTS credit points awarded by the Udayana University in Bali.
- Biodiversity Conservation & Eco Tourismkeyboard_arrow_down
- Community Based Conservationkeyboard_arrow_down
- Green Hotels/Eco Lodge Implementationkeyboard_arrow_down
- Nature and Eco-Tour Guidingkeyboard_arrow_down
- Sustainable Development based on the Balinese Life Philosophy of the Tri Hita Karana (THK)keyboard_arrow_down
- Bahasa Indonesiakeyboard_arrow_down
Where you will study
You will study at the Faculty of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, University of Udayana in Bali. The Jimbaran campus is located in the southern Bukit Peninsular. It will take you about 20 to 30 minutes by scooter to Kuta or Seminyak, or 45 minutes by taxi (depending on the traffic).
Study fees EUR 2,290
Summer Semester: March to July
Winter Semester: August to December
Winter Semester: 15th of June
Summer Semester: 17th of February
Summer Semester: 25th of March 2019
Winter Semester: 26th of August 2019