– QUESTIONNAIRES –
The upskill study abroad program is on a mission to build a community of well-rounded, creative marine science and biology students and scientists. We give students a deep knowledge of marine science and tropical biology and all the skills they need to build a lasting, prosperous research career.
Our goal is to make marine science approachable for those students who previously didn’t have hands-on-experience in their studies. Our well designed courses are project-based and team-oriented to accelerate learning and help our students be ready to excel – confident, prepared, and empowered.
We aim to improve every time our programs. Therefore, your feedback is very important for us. Please take some minutes for complete the next survey.
- This Mid-Term student feedback aims to assess the performance of the lecturer during the course development and implement any recommended improvements in the right time before the course finish. All the evaluation forms are anonymous, so won't have any repercussion on your course grades.
- This Final student feedback aims to assess the overall running of the course in order to make improves for its next version. It embraces the course structure, lecturer performance, student autoevaluation and conclusion´s open questions. We are receptive to any suggestion that you have for us.
- This student feedback aims to assess every aspect during the Field trip development. The aspects concerning to the development of the activities during the field trip, the host and lecturer guidance, as well as all the logistics previous and during the trip (meals, transport, assistance). We wish to assure you a total satisfaction in your practical learning.
- Your break time and comfort is very important for us. We aim to give you the best accomodation experience. This feedback allow us to supervise all the facilities and dynamics of your living place in order to keep making improvements. Any of your suggestions is totally welcome.
- The Feedback Mailbox is created with the aim of establish a direct and instant channel of communication with our students in order to know their suggestions, compliments, inquiries or complaints regarding our education programs. This tool allow us to identify opportunities to keep improving as well as implement the respective adjustments regard any situation at the right time, just in the same moment that is happening. Therefore, the degree of satisfaction of the students with the services offered by our institution is plenty fulfilled. You ask, We do.
- We want to know about your experience. Your testimony is very valuable for us and for the future students looking for learn in Bali through our Marine conservation and Tropical Biology programs.